Artipelag’s event hall Artbox offers endless possibilities for activities in a unique environment. This impressive and multifunctional hall with an area of 1,200 m² is the only one of its kind.
The technical infrastructure makes it possible to quickly and easily build your event according to your specific requirements.
The Artbox is adjacent to Artipelag’s entrance hall, which is a perfect location for groups to mingle.
Special advantages that are included
- Black wool curtains hanging from tracks, enough to cover the entire room with 50% folding capacity
- Ten sections of 12 m Prolyte S36R trusses. Each and every one of the trusses can carry 900 kgs, centre point load. The hoists are controlled using wireless remotes. There is power at every truss and DMX.
- 40 x Martin Mac Aura – moveable lamps to lighten fabric, stage, floor etc.
- Eight VL1100 – moveable lamps as front – back lighting in stage or gobo projections on the walls.
- Sound system consisting of PA fromL-ACOUSTICS – enough to create a strong and even sound pressure over the entire space for concerts, events and conferences.
- 8 wireless microphones.
- In the walls and floor, a signal distribution with power, Internet, sound and light is prepared.
- Over 1,000 amperes spread around the space is available.
- A large doorway for trucks is available for easy unloading and loading.
|Size||1 200 m² (30×40 m)|
|Takhöjd||12 m (9 m to beam)|
|Cinema seating||1,100 persons|
|Round tables with space for a stage||660 persons|
|Long tables with space for a stage||650 persons|
|Cabaret seating with space for a stage||336 persons|
Artbox event hall.
1 200 square metres of possibilities for large events, kick-offs or conferences. The space has several special advantages. Here you can room a mingle for 1,200 people or a cinema seating for 1,100 people.
We make Artipelag all yours – book the entire Artipelag and get unique exclusivity!
On the third floor you will find Artipelag Restaurant with an extensive sea view. The surroundings are equally beautiful all year round, and in the summer, guests can sit on the large terrace.
The artist room.
Located on the first floor is the Artist Room with a separate entrance and its own outside space. Here artists, speakers and other guests can get an experience out of the ordinary.
A restaurant and café on the second floor with a large terrace and the huge Gneiss rock in front of the floor to ceiling windows. The space is beautifully decorated with tables and chairs from Artipelag’s own design series November.
On the third floor, in connection to Artipelag Restaurant, you will find Björn’s Lounge. In this space we can arrange a drink or a mingle in a relaxed, lounge environment.
A room for a conference, management meeting or for a dinner. The room is well suited for 16 dining people.
The entrance hall.
This room is perfectly suited for arranging gala dinners and cocktail parties. It is also excellent for larger groups to mingle during a conference or an event.
This corner pavilion is situated in connection to Artipelag Restaurant. The private room has a view over Baggensfjärden bay and a private terrace with a roof.
On the top floor of the building you will find our beautiful pavilions, all of them are equipped with private patios.
This is a flexible room with several set up possibilities for meetings, workshops and private events.
The rooftop terrace.
Aim high and give the participants a unique experience, just as breathtaking during the day as in the evening! The rooftop terrace is perfect for a mingle.