- Main site
- Bus stop ”Hålludden”
- Parking Tony
- South promenade
- Parking Josefin
- Parking Björn
- Parking Lillemor
- Bus stop ”Artipelagstigen”
- The north promenade
- The boardwalk
- Guest pier
- Pier for passenger boats
- Head office trail (nature path)
- The milky way (footbridge to the rooftop terrace)
Information about the parking lots can be found here >>
From June 1st, 2018, Artipelag will only handle card payments. We will accept, as before, credit and debit
cards from Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- 136 securable lockers (free of charge, coins are not needed) on floor 1
- Two iPhones with further information about the art can be loaned at the information desk (ID-card in deposit)
- Elevators between all levels
- 47 restrooms
- 6 accessible restrooms spread out on all floors
- No high or impassable floor sills or thresholds
- Appx 800 meters of handicapped-friendly walkways that extend along the waterfront from the large parking lot, past the boat piers and to the main building’s west entrance
- Art guides in the exhibition rooms
- It is not allowed to use segway, rollerblades, hover boards (such as balance scooters), air boards or similar in the exhibition hall.
- 3 wheelchairs for loan. Ask in the Information desk and they will help you.
Families with Children
- Baby food can be purchased in Bådan Café & Pâtisserie
- BabyBjörn highchairs are available in both restaurants
- Breastfeeding rooms with sofa, private toilet and lockable slidingdoor is available on the entrance level
- Baby changing table – 3 in the handicapped restrooms
- Baby strollers and baby backpack carriers available free of charge
- Dogs are not allowed inside Artipelag
- Dogs are allowed outside as well as on our outside terraces in both restaurants
- Dogs must be held leashed and are not to be left unsupervised
Food and drinks that you bring to Artipelag can be consumed at the tables that are situated along the boardwalk. You are not allowed to consume your own food and drinks in Artipelag’s nature or outdoor seatings connected to our restaurant or café.
At Artipelag, adults and children are equally welcome. We have large, stroller-friendly spaces, plenty of activities for young people, and three toilets equipped with changing tables. In addition, we have a lockable Nursing Room with both a sofa and a private toilet for your comfort.
Cycle to and from Artipelag.
Cycling to Artipelag from Stockholm is a wonderful experience. The bicycle route from Slussen is approx. 25 km and takes about two hours to cycle.
Travel by Boat to and from Artipelag.
Take a scenic boat trip to Artipelag aboard Strömma Kanalbolaget's 19th-century ship M/S Enköping or M/S Gustafsberg VII. This beautiful journey will take you through some of Skurusundet and Baggenstäket's stunning narrow passages.